Recently Indian Institute of Technology released IIT JAM Notification 2018 on official website. JAM is an Entrance Exam which is taken every year by one of Indian Institute of Technology. This time IIT Guwahati is going to conduct this exam. So those candidates want to take place in entrance exam they can Apply Online for Joint Admission Test 2018 by visiting the official website.
IIT is the Institute of Technical Education which is handled by the Government of India under the ministry of human Resources. IIT Conducts this exam year as entrance test to choose eligible candidates for new batch. For new batch of 2015 this exam is going to held on 08/02/2018 and the last date of filling application form is 09/10/2018. Eligible candidates can apply through online by visiting the main web portal of IIT which is www.iitg.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test Notification 2018
Name of the Organization – Indian Institute of Technology
Name of the Exam - Joint Admission Test
Educational Qualification -
Candidates must have bachelor degree in any science field to apply for Joint Admission Test 2015 from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.
Application Fee –
Application Fee for Male Candidates
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- and
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 750/-
- For Both Exam Application Fee is Rs. 2100/- for General/ OBC candidates and
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 1050/- for both Papers
Application Fee for Female Candidates
- Application Fee for Female for only one paper is : Rs. 750/-
- Application Fee for both papers is : Rs. 1050/-
Selection Procedure -
Applicants will be selected on the bases of their performance in JAM 2015 written exam.
Important Dates -
- Online Application starting date – 03/09/2018
- Late date of filling application form online – 09/10/2018
- Last date for payment of application fee – 30/09/2018
- Exam will held on – 08/02/2018
- Result will be declare on – 19/03/2018
How to Apply Online for IIT Joint Admission Test 2018:-
- First of all visit the official website at www.iitg.ac.in.
- Choose the apply online option.
- Fill IIT JAM 2018 application form with all required details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature on mentioned place.
- Download Fee challan and pay the fee by DD in given bank.
- Fill payment details in IIT JAM Application Form and click on submit button.
- And take a print out of filled application form.
Click here to Apply online for IIT Joint Admission Test 2018
Click here to Download full IIT JAM notification