Forest Department of Maharashtra State released a Recruitment Notification 2018 to recruit eligible and interested candidates for Forest Guard, Accountant & Tracer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for Chief Conservator of Forest Vacancies 2017 through the official website. Only eligible candidates can apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment and to know about your eligibility check the details give below or visit the official website at www.forest.erecruitment.co.in.
Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Forest Department (Maharashtra Government)
Number of the Posts - 119 posts
Name of the Posts -
- Forest Guard: 116 posts
- Accountant: 02 posts
- Tracer: 01 post
Eligibility Required :-
- For post no 1 – Candidates should have passed class 12th from any recognize board from Maharashtra Government.
- For post no 2 - To apply for post number 2 candidates should have passed M.Sc IT from any recognized university.
- For post no 3 – To apply for Post number 3 candidates should have passed class 10 and with a diploma in ITI into draftsman Trade.
Maharashtra Chief Conservator of Forest Jobs Notification 2018
Age Limit -
- To apply for post number 1 candidates age should between 18 to 25 years.
- To apply for post number 2 & 3 candidates age should between 21 to 33 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable, to know more check the official notification or main web portal of Maharashtra Forest Department.
Application Fee -
- General/OBC Candidates needs to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. – 250/- as application fee.
- Ex-servicemen category applicants no need to pay any amount as application fee.
Important Dates -
- Starting Date of filling online Application form – 16-08-2017
- Last Date of submission Online Application form - 10-09-2017
- Dates for Payment of Fees – 17-08-2017 to 08-09-2017
- Date of Physical Eligibility Test – From 29-09-2017 to 01-10-2017
Instruction to Apply online for Maharashtra Forest Department vacancies :-
- visit the official website at www.forest.erecruitment.co.in.
- Find the Forest Department Notification and click on it.
- Then fill all it with all required details.
- Download the Fee Challan and pay the fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- After paying fee fill the fee details in application form and click on submit button.
- Take a print out of Application form for further use.
Click here to apply online for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment .